Tuesday, March 29, 2011

LOOK FOR THIS SIGNATURE ON YOUR WALL OR WEBSITE





Just another reminder that when you see this signature you know you're getting a quality
Michael E. Wurl
artistic work.
Shown above in glorious grayscale, simulated 3D, created in Adobe Illustrator.

_______________________

I am currently preparing to begin work on a number of exciting private projects for a new friend and client.
I will take this moment now to remind everyone that, while I am busy, at this time I am still available for taking submissions for your personally requested artwork, whether you are looking for a logo design, artwork for your website, a MEW-style rendition of your favorite comic character, or a portrait of yourself or a family member, or even something else.
Got an idea you want to see come to life? Just contact me via the email link on the sidebar, it's that easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment