Friday, March 11, 2011

ART FOR CD - MOZART MESSIAH



Digital art created for the awesome new band
MOZART MESSIAH!

This is the preliminary work for the front and back of their upcoming CD.
The back cover will eventually contain type copy for song listings, band members, and any essential copy.
More on this as details progress.
(The music on the CD is an excellent eclectic blend ranging from heavy guitar rock to classical to folk to symphonic, with great vocals and harmonies...no rap...if you love great guitar you'll enjoy it. On sale soon.)


This image is based on my own blogger graphic for my alternate i.d.
The Apocolyte.

I'm actually undecided as to which image should be considered the front cover and which should be the back.
Leave a comment if you have an opinion.


_________________________

...And Remember...



...You can commission your own original artwork, any style,
for your wall, your website, or whatever!

4 comments:

  1. Nice ! Just the way you have it: Top=Front, Bottom=Back. Great job~ keep it up~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's fucking awesome and sincerely express my admiration!! I mean it/1

    ReplyDelete